Rasmalai cookies are very innovative and easy to make recipe. These Royal cookies are very crunchy, tasty and definitely delicious. This is perfect snacks to bring to your parties and surprise your family and friends.
- Flour – 125 grams / 1 cup + 1 teaspoon
- Milk Powder – 20 grams /2 tablespoon
- Salt a pinch
- Butter – 80 grams / 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon
- Powdered sugar 60 grams
- Baking soda- 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chopped pistachio – 1 teaspoon
- Chopped almond – 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- 4 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon rasmalai essence
- Preheat your oven at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cream the butter and sugar well till it’s fluffy.
- Add the dry ingredients like flour, milk powder, baking soda, baking powder, cardamom powder and finely chopped pistachio and almond.
- let the dough rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Use a Cookie cutter and cut it in your desired shape and coat it with finely chopped nuts.
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes at 160 degrees or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest in the tray for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Gently transfer on a wire rack and allow it to cool.